Thursday, January 15, 2009

Now for something completely different


For all 1 of you that reads this I thought I'd change the subject a little. To the right is me and my little boy, Malachai. He's awesome and does nothing but the usual food processing steps. With Lucia I wasn't as excited because I had never seen a person grow into an individual. But with Malachai...I mean, that's my boy, and I've watched Lucia grow 2 1/2 years. Bottom line, life is good. There's a lot of philosophical mumbo-jumbo that is worthless crap compared to enjoying a child's company, which isn't always the easiest.

I looked at my iPod the other day and thought, "I've got a lot of stuff." I wouldn't classify myself as a over-achieving consumer I just thought how I sometimes look at my bank account to see how I'm doing and forget to enjoy what I have.

I think Derek Webb said it best:

"But I get turned around
I mistake some happiness for blessing
But I'm blessed as the poor
Still I judge success by how I'm dressing."

Faith My Eyes


No comments: